The Brethren Missionary Herald was the magazine for the Fellowship of Grace Brethren Churches. Published from 1940 until 1996, it provided information about the national organizations of the fellowship, including foreign missions, home missions, Christian education, women's ministries, and Grace College and Seminary.
This book consists of multiple magazines bound together into one book. Pages are bound very tight which obscures some of the text. Margins may appear in shot in an attempt to capture as much of the text as possible. Magazines vary in size
OcrABBYY FineReader 8.0
Possible copyright statusPermission to digitize and provide open access aquired by Brethren Digital Archives.